Students aged 16-18 who have a household income of over £25,000 may be eligible for a subsidised bus pass. You must live more than three miles from the College site you are attending.
If your household income is less than £25,000 please contact the Student Funding team on 01752 305110 or [email protected]
to see if you are eligible for a free bus pass.
Bus passes are available for Plymouth Citybus (zones 2 and 3) or Stagecoach South West (Inner, Outer or Plus)
Application for Autumn Term Bus Pass Academic Year 2022/23
Valid from Monday 5th September 2022 to Friday 16th December 2022
Application for Spring Term Bus Pass Academic Year 2022/23
Valid from Tuesday 3rd January 2023 to Friday 31st March 2023
Application for Summer Term Bus Pass Academic Year 2022/23
Valid from Monday 17th April 2023 to Friday 14th July 2023
Passes will be issued on a termly basis subject to student being enrolled and actively attending their study programme. The full term’s payment must be received before the bus pass can be issued.
Deadline for autumn term applications to ensure bus pass is available from the first day of term is Wednesday 17th August 2022
I agree to accept the ticket issued to me subject to the standard regulations and conditions published by your chosen Bus Companies Offices and Bus Stations.
CONDITIONS OF USE:
- Your travel pass can be used between the inclusive dates shown on your bus pass, Dates are printed in the Terms and Conditions by contacting [email protected]
- This travel pass must be shown to the driver on every journey. If the pass cannot be produced at the time of travel, the ordinary fare for the journey must be paid. Altered, defaced or damaged passes will not be accepted and will be withdrawn.
- If you lose this travel pass, you must inform City College Plymouth immediately.
- This travel pass is not transferable and does not give the holder any priority over other passengers. It is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of your chosen Bus Company.
- Students can only receive pro-rata refund until Friday 21st October 2022.
- You accept and acknowledge that City College Plymouth accepts no responsibility for any loss and or liability for any loss and/or damages to any property, real or personal (including injury and/or death) however so arising from the management and/or operation of the bus services.
01752 305110 [email protected]